Our joinery manufacturing facility is fully complimented with the machinery to produce
high quality products, whilst maintaining the key stages of traditional hand assembly.
All our personnel are apprentice trained and operate in both our workshop environment
and during the site installation process, thus insuring continuity to your project.
As part of our quality control, our project management team monitor all aspects of
production and we always select the best materials in relation to there intended
use. Our Kitchens for example, are assembled using Birch carcasses and Tulip timber,
to ensure a high quality paint finish and long term stability.
At the heart of all our services and bespoke joinery products, you will find great
care and attention to detail from design to installation. Typical examples of our
frequent orders and commissions include:
● Traditional weighted box sash windows
● Full Kitchen installations finished in a choice of heritage colours and door
● External & Internal doors and screens
● Cabinetry, shelving units and all internal joinery fixtures
● Replacement traditional roof trusses and structural joinery
● All External non-standard products such as gates and entrance portico’s
Main Office & Works | Derwent Vale Building Services Limited | Windmill Estate
| Showfield Lane | Malton | North Yorkshire | YO17 6BT
Company registered in England 03437176 | VAT Registration 698 8986 20